BUTTE MEADOWS, Calif. - CAL FIRE is responding to a wildfire burning near Butte Meadows, in eastern Butte County.
According to officials, the fire has burned 112 acres and is located 14 miles northeast of Forest Ranch.
This is a developing story and we will update this article once we learn more information.
- New Interior secretary pushing controversial road project
- Updated Chiefs drub Raiders, snap four-game skid
- Updated FBI email: Sessions wasn't required to disclose foreign contacts
- UN chief: 'America first' is 'detrimental to American interests'
- Pence and Abbas won't meet, vice president's office confirms