CHICO, Calif. - Orchard Hospital in Gridley is under new and temporary leadership. According to the hospital, CEO Wade Sturgeon resigned last week after three years with the hospital.
According to the hospital's attorney, Daniel Street out of Sacramento, Orchard Hospital's board has begun a search for a new CEO.
In the interim Chief Financial Officer Jenny Pipoly and Chief Operations and Nursing Officer Tracy Atkins will lead the hospital's operations. Street said it's possible that the new CEO will come from in-house.
KRCR attempted to reach Wade Sturgeon for comment, but have not heard back from him. We also tried to speak to hospital staff and its board, but they declined comment.
- Updated London police investigate suspected acid attacks
- Updated Couple watches surveillance as home is burglarized
- Updated Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge nearing completion
- Updated Small fire in Tehama County quickly subdued at 20 acres
- Updated Local high school students collect school supplies for kids