CHICO, Calif. - A paradise man accused of molesting a young girl was arraigned in Butte County Superior Court Wednesday.
65-year-old John Hall was arrested Monday at his home on Montna Drive in Paradise.
In all, he's being accused of 6 counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14, all felonies.
During his hearing Hall asked to be released on his own recognizance but that request was denied.
Paradise investigators say Hall molested a 4-year-old girl sometime in February, around the time the case was reported to Paradise police.
The alleged victim is not a relative but is known to Hall.
- Suspect identified in Modoc deputy killing
- Updated 'El Chapo' extradition to US clears another legal hurdle
- Updated Hopkins honored with moment of silence by Butte College law enforcement recruits
- New Weather Forecast: Slightly Cooler but still Dry
- Updated Rodrigo Duterte flummoxes US with call for 'separation'