Oroville, Calif. - A shooting early Sunday morning sent three males to the hospital.
Oroville Police Sergeant Ruben Quihuiz said the shooting was reported before 1 a.m. in the 1700 block of Daryl Porter Way.
Witnesses in the area described hearing several shots ring out.
The shooting is believed to have stemmed from a party at an apartment complex.
Quihuiz said there was some kind of altercation between two groups of men but it's unknown if the fight was gang-related.
Two men in their twenties and a 16-year-old were shot.
A fourth victim was also beat-up.
Two of the victims were taken to Oroville Hospital.
The third was flown to Enloe Medical Center.
However all of the victims are expected to be OK.
On Sunday Quihuiz said detectives returned to the scene to investigate.
They found multiple bullet casings but besides that have little evidence.
They are asking anyone with information to contact their office.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer