REDDING, Calif. - A fundraiser is being held this weekend for Marcella Wagner.
She's the Shasta County mother who was forced into labor after becoming paralyzed in a car crash in 2011.
Her son, Logan, was born early, but healthy.
Marcella is now quadriplegic and needs help remodeling a home that can accommodate her.
A benefit concert is being held at Old City Hall in downtown Redding Saturday to help raise money for the home. They're calling it "Sing Me Back Home."
Performers include The Rita Hosking Trio, The Jim Dyar Band, and Aamir Malik.
The show is open to all ages. Tickets are $25.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m.. The show starts at 6:30 p.m..
100% of the proceeds will go to Marcella Wagner.
Food and drinks will be available to purchase. The hosts are ask attendees to bring cash.
You can also buy tickets at the door with cash.
- Updated Evacuations ordered due to fire burning in Hawkinsville
- Updated Ryan Lochte 'in talks' to join 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Updated Hope Solo suspended for 'cowards' remark
- Updated Redding business encourages biking to work, receives award
- Updated Prince's Paisley Park home and studio to be open to public