Containment on the Bully fire has grown to 66 percent awhile the fire has chewed through 12,661 acres.
All evacuation orders associated with the Bully Fire were removed Saturday morning and all roads once closed have been opened.
CAL FIRE said crews continue to mop up and strengthen control lines as significant improvements are being made to all areas of the fire.
With the current weather conditions and high fire danger, CAL FIRE officials are asking residents of Shasta County to be extremely cautious when performing activities that could present a danger of causing a wildfire.
A man's body was discovered Wednesday near Yolla Bolly and Platina Roads. Officials are still trying to identify the victim. There have been 20 other injuries related to the fire.
Fire suppression and repair has begun and will be ongoing.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Xtra Point Week Zero: Foothill pulls out late victory at West Valley
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Luncheon aims to teach community about aviation infrastructure uses