The Humboldt County Sheriff's Office said in a press release Tuesday that accused triple-murderer Shane Miller died of a single gunshot wound to his head.
On Monday, the Humboldt Coroner's Office along with an anthropologist from Humboldt State University conducted an examination of the skeletal remains. This examination led officials to believe miller most likely committed suicide.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Ryan Lochte to endorse crime prevention device
- Updated Chico State student says she was the victim of excessive force by police
- Updated Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'