PALO CEDRO, Calif. - More than 1,100 marijuana plants were found during a raid in Shasta County Wednesday afternoon, but the suspects are still on the loose.
The Sheriff's Marijuana Investigative Team found the plants growing in greenhouses at three sites on a property off Steelhead Trail east of Palo Cedro.
No suspects were located at at the scene.
- Defective Takata air bag blamed for 11th death
- Updated Clinton, Trump get the Weird Al auto-tune treatment
- Updated Xtra Point Week Eight: Shasta, Pleasant Valley victorious in rivalry games
- Updated Facebook to allow graphic posts if deemed 'newsworthy'
- Updated White powder at Clinton campaign HQ tests negative