SHASTA BALLY, Calif. - Update 7/12/2017: Engineers said we are now operating at 50 percent power. This means most customers should be able to get our signal though some customers in low lying or distant locations may not. We will continue to operate at this level until we get the parts needed to repair our antenna.
Update 7/7/2017: Engineers will be up on the mountain Friday continuing to make repairs to the damaged antenna. Crews said power to the antenna will be shut off from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Update 6/29/2017: Engineers are continuing to work on the antenna in an effort to get customers back up to full power. As crews continue to work on the antenna, customers can expect brief, intermittent outages.
Crews said the damage has been more extensive than originally determined and it will be necessary to remain at reduced power for the immediate future until the damaged antenna can be manufactured and replaced.
This will mostly effect viewers in low lying or distant locations.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work tirelessly to get this issue fixed.
- Updated Fire Weather Warning
- Updated 17-year-old rescued from Pacific Coast Trail after heat related injury
- Updated Minneapolis police update body camera rules after fatal shooting
- Updated DWR: Final 2017 construction plans for Oroville Dam Spillway approved
- Democratic staffer arrested on bank fraud charge