REDDING, Calif. - A medical boot on a man's right foot is being blamed for a crash into a house.
Police were called to the 1800 block of Trumpet Drive just before 11:30 a.m. on Saturday.
When they arrived they found a Jeep in the front yard of a home, and serious damage to the landscaping and a wall of the garage.
According to police, the man who lives across the street was backing out of the driveway with a medical boot on his right foot when it became caught on the gas pedal.
The Jeep accelerated backwards across the street and into the home.
No one was hurt.
- Suspect identified in Modoc deputy killing
- Updated Trump's advice in 2007 book: 'Accept blame' for 'painful defeats'
- Updated Can Trump, Clinton put aside acrimony at charity dinner?
- Updated About 70 million watch final presidential debate
- McCain to Trump: 'A concession isn't just an exercise in graciousness - it is an act of respect'