REDDING, Calif. - A motorcyclist was transported to the Mercy trauma center in Redding after it collided with a mini-van Sunday night. He was the only person injured in the accident.
The accident happened at 7:45 p.m. at Oasis and Beltline. A mini-van driven by a 53-year-old woman with five passengers, some of whom were children, crossed Oasis toward Woggon. An officer on the scene told KRCR that it appeared the mini-van pulled in front of the motorcyclist which was heading East on Oasis when the two collided.
Police had not determined who was at fault.
- Updated Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do
- Mayo maker says it is no longer being probed by SEC, DOJ
- Federal judge sides with Trump administration in travel ban case
- BREAKING: Officer-involved shooting on I-5 in Cottonwood
- UCLA freshman Lonzo Ball declares for NBA draft after tourney loss