REDDING, Calif. - A spokesman for Congressman Doug LaMalfa said he had not made a decision on the GOP healthcare bill.
However, just yesterday LaMalfa posted on Facebook about meeting with President Donald Trump.
"This morning, President Trump stopped by the Capitol to discuss plans for health care reform with Members of the House of Representatives. Together, we will deliver on the promise we made to the American people to repeal the ACA and replace it with better and more affordable health care options," the post read.
LaMalfa's spokesman said he is keeping a close eye on details and changes to the bill.
- New 'Time is of the essence,' UN official says after North Korea visit
- Shasta High School defeats Marin Catholic, heads to State Championship
- Woman killed in overnight single-vehicle crash on I-5
- One person dead after officer-involved shooting in Redding
- Weather Forecast: Chilly mornings and moderate afternoons