SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Two people were arrested Sunday after Shasta Interagency Narcotic Task Force (SINTF) Agents served two search warrants at two different places in Shasta County.
According to SINTF, the two search warrants were served on Nathan Hale, 49, Sunday afternoon which concluded a long term investigation. Officials said one of the search warrants was served at Hale's home in Cottonwood and the other at his storage unit in Redding.
Agents seized 3.78 pounds of methamphetamine, 1.5 grams of heroin, 2 pistols, $21,899 in cash, and a Ford F-250 pickup truck.
Officials said Hale was booked into the Shasta County Jail for possession of methamphetamine for sale, maintaining a residence for narcotics sales, possessing a firearm while selling narcotics, and felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition.
Deann Obanion, 35, was also booked into the Shasta County Jail for the same charges.
- Updated Commercial Dungeness crabbing season delayed again for North Coast
- Updated Jones 'overwhelmed' by victory over Moore
- Updated Democrat Doug Jones wins Alabama Senate seat
- New USA Today: Trump as 'not fit to clean the toilets' in Obama's presidential library
- Updated Protesters line sidewalk in front of LaMalfa's Oroville office