RED BLUFF, Calif. - The Tehama County Sheriff's Office is investigating a theft of food products from a ranch in Red Bluff.
According to officials, Big Bluff Ranch had 20 boxes containing 40 pounds of processed high-end cuts of beef, pork and bacon each. The theft occurred sometime between September 22 and September 26.
The ranch told officials that unknown suspects entered their storage facility and took the meat which is valued at $20,000.
Anyone with any information regarding the crime is encouraged to contact the Tehama County Sheriff’s Office.
- Updated Project Loon partners with AT&T in Puerto Rico
- Law enforcement partner with local foundation to help youth sports
- Georgia lawmaker: Can people with HIV be 'legally' quarantined?
- Five ex-Presidents attend hurricane relief concert; Trump appears in video message
- Japan's Abe on track for landslide victory, exit polls show