Dustin Hedrick, the former Eagle Scout who pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor child molestation charge in Butte County, has been released from jail due to overcrowding and given credit for time served, according to the Butte County Sheriff's Office.
He now awaits felony sentencing in Tehama County.
- Updated 5 things learned from Trump's 100-day interview
- Updated Emmanuel Macron vows to avoid 'mistake Hillary Clinton made'
- Updated GOP's health care push tests Democratic resistance
- Updated U.K. growth falls to just 0.3%. Is more pain on the way?
- Friday, April 28th Forecast: Warmer and drier conditions going into the weekend