Dustin Hedrick, the former Eagle Scout who pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor child molestation charge in Butte County, has been released from jail due to overcrowding and given credit for time served, according to the Butte County Sheriff's Office.
He now awaits felony sentencing in Tehama County.
- Updated Evacuations ordered due to fire burning in Hawkinsville and Yreka
- Updated Soaring costs of EpiPens have victims of allergies worried
- Updated Orlando hospitals won't bill survivors of Pulse nightclub shooting
- Updated 12 killed in Kabul university attack
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer hits the streets