On Sunday at 4:53 p.m. officers were sent to Liquor and Food on the corner of Antelope Boulevard at Rio Street to contact the victim of a robbery.
Upon their arrival the victim of the robbery told police officers two male adults forced themselves into his vehicle while he was parked at 15 Antelope Boulevard and forced him to drive to a vacant parking lot where they stole his cell phone, money, and vehicle keys by force.
Police have not released the victim's name but said he is a 57 year-old male, was not injured.
The suspects were later located in the area and arrested.
They were identified as 22 year-old Johnathan Hogue and 28 year-old Johnathan Emerson.
They were booked into the Tehama County Jail on kidnapping and robbery charges.
Police said both suspects had a warrant for their arrest that they were booked on as well.
Police also said each suspect has a prior history of similar acts of violence.
The case is still under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Red Bluff Police ay (530) 527-3131.
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated First known case of sexual Zika transmission without symptoms
- Updated US blood supply should be screened for Zika, FDA says
- Updated Dolly Parton on 2016 candidates: 'I think they're both nuts'
- Updated Wolfowitz 'might have to vote' for Clinton