RED BLUFF, Calif. - The Tehama County Courthouse was shut down Wednesday morning due to a suspicious package.
Around 7:30 a.m. a manilla envelope bearing no writing was found by a bailiff. The package was left overnight.
The bomb squad x-rayed the package but has not confirmed its contents.
Department one of the court has been closed with all cases being moved to Department three until further notice.
- James O'Neill: Blast comes on top cop's first day
- Updated Local student places 4th in weightlifting at world competition
- Updated Redding mayor accentuates the positives in annual address
- Updated Former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres dead at 93
- New law protects good Samaritans saving animals from locked car