RED BLUFF, Calif. - The Tehama County Courthouse was shut down Wednesday morning due to a suspicious package.
Around 7:30 a.m. a manilla envelope bearing no writing was found by a bailiff. The package was left overnight.
The bomb squad x-rayed the package but has not confirmed its contents.
Department one of the court has been closed with all cases being moved to Department three until further notice.
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Two kayakers bound for Scotland, looking to make history
- Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response
- NBA superstar Dwyane Wade's cousin killed in Chicago crossfire
- Republicans outraged over reported delay of Clinton meeting schedules