WEAVERVILLE, Calif. - In an effort to complete emergency road repairs and damage caused by the Helena Fire, Caltrans District 2 and J.F. Shea, will close Highway 299W between Junction City and Helena with two single time openings.
This schedule is anticipated for Saturday, September 30 through next Sunday, October 8. One-way continuous traffic control is planned for all day Sunday.
Single Time Openings: Monday - Saturday evening:
- Closed - 7:45 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Single opening at 9 a.m. (only westbound and eastbound traffic in line will be allowed through)
- Closed after last car is through traffic control until 3:30 p.m.
- Single opening at 3:30 pm.m (only westbound and eastbound traffic in line will be allowed through)
- Closed after last car is through traffic control until 6 p.m.
One-Way Traffic Control: Monday - Saturday and all day Sunday:
- The highway will reopen to continuous one-way traffic control at 6 p.m. and continue overnight until 7:45 a.m. the following morning.
- Westbound traffic will be allowed through until 7:30 a.m. and eastbound traffic will be allowed through until 7:45
Drivers are asked to arrive fifteen minutes before the anticipated opening times in order to be let through.