A Trinity County man was caught with 19 lbs. of marijuana on Thursday.
On Thursday at around 10:30 p.m., a CHP officer did a traffic stop for a lighting violation and requested a K-9 unit.
When the K-9 unit arrived on the scene, a K-9 helped officers discover 19 lbs. of processed marijuana and about $10,000 in U.S. currency. The driver, Jared William Lee Lawson, 28, of Bella Vista, was arrested for possession of marijuana/hashish for sale and transporting marijuana.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket