REDDING, Calif. - A picture on Facebook helped Redding Police arrest a robbery suspect on Saturday morning.
Around midnight, a citizen called 911 to say they saw wanted suspect Kolby Lee McElmurry, 20, standing in front of Walmart on Dana Drive. Police responded to find him there.
The anonymous person told police they recognized McElmurry after seeing his picture posted on the KRCR News Channel 7 Facebook page.
McElmurry was arrested and booked on robbery, false imprisonment, and conspiracy charges.
Redding Police are still looking for one more suspect in connection with Thursday's home invasion robbery.
Police say the suspects broke into a home at 2:19 a.m. Thursday. The victim reported that two male suspects and a female suspect assaulted him and took property from him. The female suspect, who was known by the victim, was identified as Marissa Ann McMath, 18 of Redding.
She was arrested later Thursday morning and booked into the Shasta County Jail on charges of home invasion, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, and conspiracy.
A search warrant was served at McMath's residence and stolen property from other burglaries that had been reported to the Redding Police Department was located.
The 3rd suspect has yet to be identified.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- New Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Updated A Red Bluff man is in the hospital with West Nile
- Updated Cameras along Chico State bike path installed to crack down on crime