HAMILTON CITY, Calif. - The Glenn County Sheriff's Office is asking for help from the public to track down the dog that bit a man in the face.
It happened on Saturday near the area of 1410 Esperanza Avenue in Hamilton City around 6:00pm. a 34-year-old received puncture wounds to his face.
Deputies are trying to find the dog. The dog is described as a black and tan Rottweiler, weighing around 50 to 60 pounds.
The Sheriff's Office is asking anyone with information about the location or owner of the dog to contact the Sheriff's Office at (530) 934-6431.
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County