ANDERSON, Calif. - An Anderson transient was arrested after police said they found him wrapped up like a burrito inside a trash bin at the Taco Bell in Anderson. Police were called to the restaurant in the 2700 block of McMurray Drive at 10:38 p.m. Monday.
Police arrested 57-year-old Varnel Don Adamson Junior on a felony warrant.
Officers were called to the scene after receiving a report of an intoxicated man sleeping inside a trash bin behind the restaurant.
They said they found Adamson in the trash bin wrapped like a burrito in several plastic wrappers.
Anderson Police said he was asleep and highly intoxicated. Adamson had a warrant for his arrest for a parole violation. Officers said he had a small amount of methamphetamine.
- Updated JetChico proposes terminal floor plan to new airport manager
- Updated Want a picture with Captain Kirk? That'll be $100
- Chico PD: Ordinance to combat public camping is working
- Sheriff's Office: 36,000 Mexican Drug Trafficking Org. marijuana plants seized
- Updated Weather Forecast: Slightly Cooler to Start the Weekend