REDDING, Calif. - Redding police are looking for a man who reportedly stabbed another man at a bar.
It happened Monday morning just after midnight at Bombay's Bar in downtown Redding.
21-year-old Charlie Freitas was sitting at a bar table when an unknown man approached him and began talking to him. Freitas told police the man looked intoxicated.
Without warning, the man took out a knife and tried to stab Freitas in the chest, but instead stabbed his hand.
A fight broke out and the unknown man was forced to leave the bar. He is described by police as a white man in his late twenties to early thirties. He has a medium build, short brown hair, and was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.
The investigation is still ongoing and anyone with information is asked to contact the Redding Police Department.
- Updated North Korea carries out 'large-scale' artillery drill, South Korea says
- Updated Woman who says she knows suspect in HSU murder speaks out
- Warriors rout Trail Blazers to complete series sweep
- Fresno hate crime suspect describes anger toward white men
- Rain hurts turn out at Palo Cedro Show and Shine