LOS MOLINOS, Calif. - A make-shift memorial now sits alongside Highway 99 to remember a 5-year-old killed in a crash Wednesday.
The memorial at the crash site includes a cross and several photos of Gunner Langenderfer.
Langenderfer was riding in a car with his mother when it was hit by an oncoming semi-truck.
The CHP says 31-year-old Katie Ramsey was stopped to make a left turn onto Sherman Street when she was rear-ended by a truck towing a horse trailer, sending her into the path of the oncoming big-rig.
A memorial fund has been set up for Gunner's family at Cornerstone Community Bank.
- James O'Neill: Blast comes on top cop's first day
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Xtra Point Week Five: Central Valley, Red Bluff end losing streaks
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US