RED BLUFF, Calif. - A missing 13-year-old girl from Tehama County has been found safe in Illinois.
Marylee Humke was found at about 8:00 Monday night in Massac County, Illinois, more than 2,100 miles from her home in Red Bluff.
Red Bluff Police say Humke was unharmed.
She was found with 21-year-old Randy Wilhoite of Manchester, Tennessee.
Both are in custody and being questioned by police.
Humke was considered at-risk and a possible runaway.
She was last seen at 2:30 Sunday morning in Red Bluff.
Investigators believe Humke met Wilhoite through an app on her smartphone.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Xtra Point Week Zero: Foothill pulls out late victory at West Valley
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Luncheon aims to teach community about aviation infrastructure uses