CHICO, Calif. - A man was taken to the hospital Thursday morning after a collision involving a motorcycle and a UPS truck.
The collision happened at 11:30 a.m. near the Butte County community of Nord. The accident scene was near Hamilton Nord Cana Highway and Bell Road, just north of Highway 32 west of Chico.
The man on the motorcycle was found lying in the road after the collision. A medical helicopter responded, but the victim was taken by ground ambulance to Enloe Medical Center in Chico. According to the CHP website, the motorcyclist suffered major injuries.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says