CHICO, Calif. - The owner of a music school has been arrested for allegedly exposing himself to a teenage girl.
Breazid "Sid" Lewis was arrested on Tuesday for a misdemeanor charge of annoying or molesting a child. Lewis is the owner of Chico School of Rock.
The investigation started on Feb. 7. The Butte County Sheriff's Office received a report that Lewis had masturbated in front of a 17-year-old girl at his home on West Sacramento Avenue in Chico.
The investigation revealed the girl had been a student at Chico School of Rock in the past.
Investigators said he was paying the girl to do housework jobs. According to a news release from the Butte County Sheriff's Office, during one of the jobs, she happened to look up and see Lewis masturbating while staring at her. The victim looked away and when she looked back, he had continued to expose himself.
An arrest warrant was issued for Lewis. On Tuesday, February 18, Lewis was arrested and booked into the Butte County Jail. Lewis posted $5000 bail.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office is still investigating the possibility of other incidents involving Lewis. Anyone with information is asked to contact Butte County Sheriff's Detective Chris D'Amato at (530) 538-7671.
- Updated 5 things learned from Trump's 100-day interview
- Updated Emmanuel Macron vows to avoid 'mistake Hillary Clinton made'
- Updated GOP's health care push tests Democratic resistance
- Updated U.K. growth falls to just 0.3%. Is more pain on the way?
- Friday, April 28th Forecast: Warmer and drier conditions going into the weekend