REDDING, Calif. - A new addition is coming to Caldwell Park called "Rocks and Ropes."
It's a new playground being funded through a $115,000 grant awarded by the Foundation Of Youth Investment.
The new playground will create a nature-like environment which will let kids climb, crawl and jump.
Superintendent of Parks Paul Anderson said it will also attract older children.
"The playground that exists already for the jump river is for the toddler age group so this allows parents to bring both age groups in and be able to mix the play use."
If everything goes according to plan the playground will be ready by Memorial Day weekend.
- Updated Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found
- Updated LA Lakers sign No. 2 pick Brandon Ingram, vet Yi Jianlian