City of Shasta Lake, Magalia, Calif. - Investigations led to the arrests of two Northstate men who were allegedly molesting minors.
A City of Shasta Lake Man charged with 41 counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 was back in court on Tuesday.
60-year-old Joseph Mancuso will be sentenced on Jan. 22 in a Shasta County courtroom.
He plead not guilty to the charges he faced in 2012.
Another man is facing molestation charges for acts committed with a 13-year-old girl in Magalia.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office said 28-year-old William Prinz was arrested on Jan. 2 in Paradise after reports of the molestation were reported in December.
Prinz was booked into the Butte County Jail on three counts of lewd acts with a minor.
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Kaine: Trump 'pushing' KKK values
- Updated Clinton subject of new Trump campaign apparel
- Updated Judge blocks UNC from enforcing 'bathroom bill' against 3 plaintiffs
- Updated Facebook ditches humans in favor of algorithms for trending news