REDDING, Calif. - There's a new bed and breakfast in town. Old Thyme Bed and Breakfast is celebrating their recent opening. They opened in February of this year and want people to know.
The Old Thyme Bed and Breakfast is located in the downtown Redding area. It's conveniently located near restaurants, the Cascade Theater and several pubs.
The bed and breakfast has a Victorian feel since it's a Victorian home built in the 1890s. It offers two rooms, the dragon fly room and the lavender and lace room which includes a bathroom inside the room. Breakfast is served and cookies and milk are offered before bed time.
"I think we offer that homey feel we have comfortable robes much more comfortable beds, 500 thread count sheets, we offer a full course breakfast," said Linda Kilcollins, one of the Innkeepers.
The dragon fly room is $110 a night and the lavender and lace room is a $125 a night.
For more information you can go to: www.oldthymebedandbreakfast.com or call (530) 244-1444.
- Updated Pig-masked man among burglars to hit Bellagio jewelry store in Las Vegas
- London attack: 2 remain in custody for questioning
- Updated Officer-involved shooting investigation continues, I-5 closed
- Updated Emboldened Democrats look ahead to next fight
- Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do