CHICO, Calif. - PG&E will begin replacing a gas pipeline along the Esplanade next week.
Crews will be installing 1,100 feet of gas lines between Independence Circle and W. Shasta Ave.
PG&E officials say the new line will increase delivery capacity as well as improving safety. Gas service will not be interrupted.
Crews will work from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, as well as some Fridays.
Drivers may encounter some lane closures.
The work is expected to run through mid-June.
- Updated Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do
- Mayo maker says it is no longer being probed by SEC, DOJ
- Federal judge sides with Trump administration in travel ban case
- BREAKING: Officer-involved shooting on I-5 in Cottonwood
- UCLA freshman Lonzo Ball declares for NBA draft after tourney loss