PARADISE, Calif. - This week PG&E crews are starting a project to upgrade power lines in Paradise.
The project covers a one mile stretch of Buschmann Rd. between Clark Rd. and Foster Rd.
Crews will be upgrading lines that serve about 3,500 hundred customers. PG&E officials say the improvements will make outages less common and make it easier to restore power when they do occur.
One-way traffic controls will be in place between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, during the work. The project is scheduled to be completed by July.
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Republicans outraged over reported delay of Clinton meeting schedules
- Rescuing the furry victims of Louisiana's flooding
- MTV VMAs 2016: 5 reasons to watch
- Redding Fire reminds people to register cell phones for emergency notifications