RED BLUFF, Calif. - A Red Bluff man ends up in the hospital after being stabbed at a party.
Witnesses told Red Bluff police the victim was assaulted in the 1700 block of Walbridge Street around 10:30 p.m. Friday night. They said the 34-year-old man was at a party at an unknown house and was allegedly stabbed by a man with tattoos of "horns" on his forehead.
The victim was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Red Bluff. He was unable to provide further details to police before he was quickly taken to Mercy Medical Center in Redding for further treatment. According to hospital staff the victim's injuries were serious but not life threatening.
The stabbing suspect was not caught.
Anyone with information about his identity or the location of the crime is being asked to contact the Red Bluff Police Department at (530) 527-3131.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Ryan Lochte to endorse crime prevention device
- Updated Chico State student says she was the victim of excessive force by police
- Updated Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'