RED BLUFF, Calif. - A Red Bluff man ends up in the hospital after being stabbed at a party.
Witnesses told Red Bluff police the victim was assaulted in the 1700 block of Walbridge Street around 10:30 p.m. Friday night. They said the 34-year-old man was at a party at an unknown house and was allegedly stabbed by a man with tattoos of "horns" on his forehead.
The victim was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Red Bluff. He was unable to provide further details to police before he was quickly taken to Mercy Medical Center in Redding for further treatment. According to hospital staff the victim's injuries were serious but not life threatening.
The stabbing suspect was not caught.
Anyone with information about his identity or the location of the crime is being asked to contact the Red Bluff Police Department at (530) 527-3131.
- Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Police: Bank robbed, suspect still on the loose
- Updated Charles Koch frets about America turning to politicians in dark times
- Updated FBI turns over thousands of Clinton documents to State
- Weather Forecast: Slight Relief from the Heat, Wildfire Concerns Remain