RED BLUFF, Calif. - Red Bluff Police are looking for a suspect in a home invasion robbery. According to a news release from Red Bluff Police Department, they are asking for the public's help in locating 25-year-old David Simmons.
The incident happened at 2:44 a.m. Tuesday at a home in the 1100 block of Franzel Road. Officers learned that two men had forced their way into the residence and beat a 22-year-old man, robbing him of his wallet. The male victim and his wife were inside the home at the time of the robbery.
The victim was hit with a chair and a metal bar, but declined medical treatment. One of the suspects was known to the couple. They identified him as David Simmons.
Later in the morning at 5:23 a.m. officers located the second suspect. Steven Anderson, 27 of Red Bluff, was booked into the Tehama County Jail for robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy and probation violation.
The Red Bluff Police Department is asking for assistance from the public to locate David Simmons. Anyone with information should call Red Bluff Police at (530) 527-3131.
- Updated Pig-masked man among burglars to hit Bellagio jewelry store in Las Vegas
- London attack: 2 remain in custody for questioning
- Updated Officer-involved shooting investigation continues, I-5 closed
- Updated Emboldened Democrats look ahead to next fight
- Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do