CHICO, Calif. - Chico Police are looking for a suspect who stabbed a man early Tuesday morning. The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday on East 8th Street near Pine Street.
Police said the victim was stabbed in his torso, and suffered what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries.
Officers identified the suspect as 21-year-old William Duncan junior of Chico, who is also known as Billy-Bob.
He may have gotten away in a white Cadillac with tinted windows and custom rims, with license plate number 5AKM886.
Anyone with any information related to this incident or who may know Duncan's whereabouts is asked to contact the Chico Police Department.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Xtra Point Week Zero: Foothill pulls out late victory at West Valley
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Luncheon aims to teach community about aviation infrastructure uses