RED BLUFF, Calif. - Police in Red Bluff used a stun gun on a man after they said he refused to cooperate. The incident happened around 11 p.m. Saturday.
Red Bluff police said Lance Ward, 43, got angry with employees at the Food Maxx off Belle Mill Road. Ward refused to leave when asked.
When police arrived on scene Ward allegedly tried to hit an officer.
Red Bluff Police said a second officer took his taser out and tased him three times before they got him into handcuffs.
Ward had minor injuries and was evaluated at St.Elizabeth hospital before being booked into the Tehama County Jail.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Humboldt County farmers upset over possible new overtime bill
- Updated Delays hit construction in Klamath Trinity Joint Unified School District
- Updated Farm worker overtime expansion bill heads to governor's desk