- Septic tank squabble costs planning commissioner his post
- LaMalfa: Budget not in-line with Northstate needs
- Once fired deputy takes over Glenn County DA's office
- Plastic bag ban could go before voters
- Former assembly candidate suing his once rival
- Gridley administrator fired, then rehired to different position
- Things could heat up at Gridley City Council meeting
- Butte County sheriff concerned about effects of Prop 47
- Proposition 47 reduces many felony convictions to misdemeanors
- Outdoor marijuana cultivation banned in Shasta Co.
- Senate passes GOP-approved budget plan
- Medicare 'doc fix' bill passes House
- Diplomats voice optimism on Iran nuclear deal
- Supreme Court rejects Alabama case
- Obama to ask agency official to step down
- Afghan president warns of 'terrible threat'
- Ben Carson calls Obama a 'psychopath'
- Dan Coats to retire from Senate
- For Obama, a new twist in longest US war
- Capitol police say no more drunken parties