- Butte Co medical marijuana supporters outspending opponents
- Supporters of Measure F reveal why sales tax increase is beneficial
- Candidates for District 3 sound off on issues
- $1 million bid placed on land designated for Measure B
- DA: Conflict of interest in fake degree case
- Supporters of Measure B: '$600,000 is the fair market value'
- Redding police see low staffing levels
- Statewide bag ban will go into effect next summer
- Butte County GOP headquarters opens with high hopes
- Measure A: Proposed ordinance to ban outdoor marijuana grows
- Christie to heckler: 'Sit down and shut up'
- Biden stay in cabin prompts Parks review
- DHS investigator resigned after sting
- Christie 'bongs' tweet blamed on autocorrect
- Hagel announces Ebola quarantine
- White House hacked
- Christie on possible Ebola suit: 'Whatever'
- South Korea: Kim Jong Un had ankle surgery
- A limited role for Obama in final campaign
- Poll: US grim on economy ahead of midterms