- $1 million bid placed on land designated for Measure B
- DA: Conflict of interest in fake degree case
- Supporters of Measure B: '$600,000 is the fair market value'
- Redding police see low staffing levels
- Statewide bag ban will go into effect next summer
- Butte County GOP headquarters opens with high hopes
- Measure A: Proposed ordinance to ban outdoor marijuana grows
- Assembly rejects plastic bag ban
- State bill requires teaching significance of Obama election
- Community leaders form homeless action plan
- Is the U.S. holding too much oil in reserve?
- 4 issues raised at the Ebola House hearing
- President Obama hugs Ebola-free nurse
- Government report: Lewinsky mistreated in '98
- Sarah Palin finds a Democrat she can support
- White House fence jumper quickly detained
- Congressman offends high school students
- Utah gun shop stirs controversy with Obama display
- Labor chief: Christie's 'head in the sand'
- Commissioners propose seceding from Florida