- Assembly rejects plastic bag ban
- State bill requires teaching significance of Obama election
- Community leaders form homeless action plan
- Medical marijuana, new chief of probation on council agenda
- Mayor proposes sales tax to crack down on crime
- Geoengineering on agenda at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Groundbreaking on new Hall of Records building
- Recalled councilwoman on guilty verdict: ‘They lied’
- Recalled councilwoman found guilty on felony charge
- Jurors to deliberate on former councilwoman accused of fraud
- Obama 'shocked' by Ray Rice video
- Kerry: Countries willing to aid against ISIS
- Who is part of the coalition to battle ISIS?
- Britain vows to 'confront' the ISIS 'menace'
- Politics, steak on menu in Iowa
- Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa
- Justice Department invokes 'state secrets' in lawsuit
- Kerry seeks Egypt's support against ISIS
- Like predecessors, Obama drawn back into Iraq
- Is Obama's plan for confronting ISIS legal?