REDDING, Calif. - A Redding man's body was recovered from the Sacramento River Wednesday.
33-year-old Kao Liam Saefong, who went missing after a canoe accident, was positively identified after his body was found by the Shasta County Sheriff's boating safety unit.
Seafong was with another unidentified man when both were dumped into the swift and cool waters of the Sacramento River; while his companion was pulled to safety by a drift boat, Saefong disappeared Sunday.
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Clinton subject of new Trump campaign apparel
- Updated Judge blocks UNC from enforcing 'bathroom bill' against 3 plaintiffs
- Updated Facebook ditches humans in favor of algorithms for trending news
- Calls grow for U.S. government to spend more