REDDING, Calif. - April is Autism Awareness Month and to bring awareness Remi Vista, a youth and family services provider is raising awareness.
Remi Vista has scheduled a number of events for every Saturday in April to help families with autistic children.This Saturday they will hold 'Sensory Cinema' families can go to Cinemark in Redding and enjoy a movie for $4 a person.
April 12: Triple Creek Ranch will have a number of activities for families with autistic children including horse therapy and a barbeque.
April 19: Remi Vista will hold their "Bunny Bounce" which will include an Easter egg hunt along with other Easter related activities.
April 26: Hawes Farms will hold the last celebration which will be filled with a number of different activities.
"It's gonna bring as many programs and organizations together, so that they are all in one central location for the families," said Remi Vista's Marketing and Public Relations Manager, Erin Tollery. "They will get a wide variety of resources that are available to them and their children."
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated First known case of sexual Zika transmission without symptoms
- Updated US blood supply should be screened for Zika, FDA says
- Updated Dolly Parton on 2016 candidates: 'I think they're both nuts'
- Updated Wolfowitz 'might have to vote' for Clinton