REDDING, Calif. - The State of California has announced funding allocations of Prop 39 funds to local school districts.
Districts will get about $38 million in the second round of funding.
Proposition 39 was passed by voters in 2012. It imposes a tax on out-of-state businesses in California and uses that revenue to fund education.
You can see what funding your local district is getting by visiting the California Department of Education website.
- Updated Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do
- Mayo maker says it is no longer being probed by SEC, DOJ
- Federal judge sides with Trump administration in travel ban case
- BREAKING: Officer-involved shooting on I-5 in Cottonwood
- UCLA freshman Lonzo Ball declares for NBA draft after tourney loss