REDDING, Calif. - The State of California has announced funding allocations of Prop 39 funds to local school districts.
Districts will get about $38 million in the second round of funding.
Proposition 39 was passed by voters in 2012. It imposes a tax on out-of-state businesses in California and uses that revenue to fund education.
You can see what funding your local district is getting by visiting the California Department of Education website.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Xtra Point Week Zero: Foothill pulls out late victory at West Valley
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Luncheon aims to teach community about aviation infrastructure uses