REDDING, Calif. - The State of California has announced funding allocations of Prop 39 funds to local school districts.
Districts will get about $38 million in the second round of funding.
Proposition 39 was passed by voters in 2012. It imposes a tax on out-of-state businesses in California and uses that revenue to fund education.
You can see what funding your local district is getting by visiting the California Department of Education website.
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death
- Updated White House invites Trump, Clinton reps for transition meetings
- RB Junion Spartans will have concussion testing Saturday
- JetChico proposes terminal floor plan to new airport manager
- Want a picture with Captain Kirk? That'll be $100