RED BLUFF, Calif. - A series of suspicious fires in Red Bluff have prompted the investigators to ask for tips from the public.
According to a news release from Red Bluff Fire Department, there have been a series of fires in north Red Bluff behind the Sacred Heart property south of Countryside Village. Firefighters have responded to at least four fires in the area since Sunday, August 17.
On Monday, a vegetation fire burned about three acres the area of Cimarron Drive and Meadow View Drive in north Red Bluff.
The fire burned several fences and caused minor damage to one home.
Anyone with information about any of the fires is asked to contact the Fire Prevention Bureau of Red Bluff Fire Department at (530) 527-1126 or call Tehama County Secret Witness at (530) 529-1268. Secret Witness is offering a reward of up to $1,500 to anyone who has information that leads to an arrest and conviction.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Scared seal hides on boat from killer whales
- Non-profit organization Food for People continues programs to feed children year-around
- Calfire determines cause of Tully Fire