REDDING, Calif. - Less than one day after her picture and information were released to the public, another suspect of Shasta County's Most Wanted has been caught.
Late Saturday night, Redding Police discovered the location of Jenette Leanne Young, 39, of Redding. She was wanted for failing to appear in court on felony criminal charges of grand theft auto and violation of probation.
Young's picture and charges were broadcast on Saturday evening's KRCR News Channel 7 newscasts as part of the Most Wanted program.
Patrolling officers went to an apartment at 2805 Pioneer Drive in Redding, where they found Young and took her into custody. She was also allegedly found to be in possession of a stolen credit card.
According to the Redding Police Department, two other wanted men were also found inside the residence. Charles McDaniel and Denaro Baxter were both arrested at the scene.
McDaniel, 40, was wanted on charges of possession of stolen property, forgery, identity theft, and violation of probation. Baxter, 24, was wanted on numerous charges including four counts of probation violation, transportation of narcotics, and possession of marijuana for sale.
Young, McDaniel, and Baxter were booked into the Shasta County Jail.
- James O'Neill: Blast comes on top cop's first day
- Updated Sheriff's office: Report of shooting at SC elementary school
- Updated OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Updated Eric Trump praises dad's 'courage' in not bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities
- Updated Street re-opened after gas leak in Chico