REDDING, Calif. - A Redding man was identified as the suspect in a robbery at a Dutch Bros. coffee shop despite shaving his facial hair.
Casey Lyons, 21, was arrested at his Sporting Court home Monday afternoon.
Redding Police say he's the man who robbed the Dutch Bros. at 3015 S. Market St. just before noon.
The coffee shop put out a photo of the suspect on Instagram shortly after the robbery. The suspect was wearing a hoodie, red bandana, and red baseball cap when he came up to the business and pulled a handgun wrapped in plastic. He ran away after getting an undisclosed amount of cash.
Officers found a red bandanna matching one worn by the suspect draped on the back fence at Lyons' home. Police say they found the clothing worn during the robbery inside Lyons home and that he had shaved his facial hair.
Lyons was arrested for robbery and on an outstanding felony warrant for violation of probation.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Scared seal hides on boat from killer whales
- Non-profit organization Food for People continues programs to feed children year-around
- Calfire determines cause of Tully Fire