REDDING, Calif. - About 1,000 Redding Electric Utility customers lost power Friday morning when a squirrel got inside the Texas Springs substation on the city's southwest side.
It happened around 9:45 a.m. REU expected all customers to have their power restored by 12:45 p.m. Unfortunately, the squirrel perished.
- Suspect identified in Modoc deputy killing
- Updated Trump's advice in 2007 book: 'Accept blame' for 'painful defeats'
- Updated Can Trump, Clinton put aside acrimony at charity dinner?
- Updated About 70 million watch final presidential debate
- McCain to Trump: 'A concession isn't just an exercise in graciousness - it is an act of respect'