REDDING, Calif. - A suspect has been arrested for a string of robberies at businesses in Redding.
Matthew Dial, 29, was arrested shortly after an armed robbery at the Dutch Bros. coffee shop on N. Market Street Tuesday night.
Investigators said Dial also robbed the Safeway gas station on E. Cypress Avenue in February and the Shell gas station on Hilltop Drive in March.
Dial allegedly brandished a knife in all three robberies.
Officers said Dial confessed to the Dutch Bros. robbery as well as a burglary at Lim's Cafe on N. Market Street early Tuesday.
In that burglary several bottles of alcohol were stolen. Those bottles were found in Dial's apartment.
Dial was arrested on three counts of robbery and one count of commercial burglary.
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death
- Updated White House invites Trump, Clinton reps for transition meetings
- RB Junion Spartans will have concussion testing Saturday
- JetChico proposes terminal floor plan to new airport manager
- Want a picture with Captain Kirk? That'll be $100