RED BLUFF, Calif. - Tehama County officials have arrested a man they say left a fake bomb outside the courthouse last month.
Jeremiah Setzer is charged with two counts of placing a false bomb.
Investigators say Setzer left two suspicious objects near the courthouse on April 28th.
A person who found one of them took it to the Red Bluff police department.
The courthouse, county buildings, and nearby businesses had to be shut down.
Setzer faces a 7 year, 8 month sentence if convicted.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney