ANDERSON, Calif. - A 16-year-old boy was taken to the hospital after law enforcement officers said he led them on a high speed chase and crashed in Anderson.
The pursuit happened around 10 a.m. and ended at Paulina Lane and Olinda Road in Anderson.
Officers said the suspect reached speeds of up to 100 mph before rolling the Toyota Corolla and crashing.
The suspect's condition at the hospital was not immediately known.
Stay with KRCR News Channel 7 for updates.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says