TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - Opioid Treatment options in Tehama County:
Community Treatment support meetings:
- NA / AA
- Celebrate Recovery
County Substance Use Recovery Services including:
- Adult and Youth (Coed) Outpatient Treatment
- Adult (Women) Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Adult and Youth Drug Courts
- Adult Residential Treatment contracted with out of county providers:
- Empire Recovery (Shasta County) Adult (Coed) Detox and Residential Treatment
- Visions of the Cross – (Shasta County) Adult (Women) Residential Treatment
- Skyway House – (Butte County) Adult (Coed) Residential Treatment.
Long-term (6+ month) Residential Treatment options include:
- Salvation Army (Men) - Chico, Oakland, Sacramento
- The New Life Recovery (Men)/ House of Hope (Women) - Redding
- Jordan's Crossing (Men) - Oroville Progress House (pregnant women) - Woodland
- Friendship House (Coed) - San Francisco
- Feather River (Men) – Live Oak
Medication Assisted Treatment provided by County Medical Clinic Services (by referral) Medications include:
- Naltrexone / Vivitrol currently available.
- Suboxone planning to be offered by the end of this year.
- Methadone available to Tehama County residents by AEGIS Treatment Center - Chico