ORLAND, Calif. - Two people were sent to the hospital Sunday night after a motorcycle collided with a pickup truck in Orland.
The crash happened at Highway 32 and Tehama Street Sunday around 8:30 p.m.
There were two people on the 2006 Harley Davidson that collided with a 2007 Ford F-150 pickup truck.
Orland Police said Darby Carpenter, 36, was a passenger on the motorcycle. She was taken by helicopter to Enloe Medical Center in Chico.
The driver of the motorcycle, Larry Beck, 58 of Artois, was taken to Enloe by ambulance with moderate injuries. Both were wearing helmets.
The driver of the pickup truck was not injured.
As of Monday morning, police did not say which driver was at fault.
- Trump's tax plan could cost an estimated $5.5 trillion
- New Starbucks: Nearly a third of sales were made digitally last quarter
- Updated Burglary suspect arrested three days after home theft
- Updated Drugged driving surpasses drunk driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- Updated Six arrested for maintaining drug house in Redding