REDDING, Calif. - A collision tied up traffic at Churn Creek Road and Huntington Drive in South Redding around noon Tuesday.
Police say a GMC SUV that was attempting a maneuver collided with a Custom Creations work truck that was towing a hot tub.
Officers said the collision was caused by a right of way violation. Traffic on Churn Creek was reduced to one lane while the collision was cleared.
The people in the vehicles suffered minor injuries.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Xtra Point Week Zero: Foothill pulls out late victory at West Valley
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Luncheon aims to teach community about aviation infrastructure uses